- GISD will reimburse an employee for approved travel expenses with the required documentation. (Expenses included: hotel, mileage, valet, conference fee, misc.)
- Use the GISD fee and travel reimbursement form for expense reimbursement.
- $85 Single Occupancy or $165 Double Occupancy
- Employees will be reimbursed for Valet Parking (Receipt required)
- Per Diem for meals (No receipts are required)
- Use School Credit Card to make reservations or GISD will reimburse with appropriate paper work. (Cash Advances will not be made for hotel stays or meals)
- Provide tax exempt form at time of check in. (GISD will not reimburse for State Tax)
Purchases / Reimbursements
- GISD will pay vendors directly or reimburse your activity fund for services provided.
- Reimbursement of activity fund should be processed with a Purchase Order and a receipt. This procedure should be used sparingly and with your prior approval.
- Purchase Orders should be used and an invoice from the vendor must be attached to the purchase order prior to payment.
- Cash advances for meals are allowed (need 2 days notice); otherwise use your activity fund.
Fees and Travel Form 2014-15