The Mission of Graham Independent School District, as part of a positively involved community, is to provide exceptional educational opportunities where all students are challenged to become responsible citizens, successfully pursuing personal and career goals.
Graham ISD District Goals:
- Graham ISD will relentlessly pursue educational excellence by ensuring the needs of the students and their education will drive all decision-making processes. We will accomplish this goal through the implementation of systematic processes, which will ultimately result in students being prepared for higher education and the 21st century globally competitive workforce.
- Graham ISD will allocate sufficient funding to meet the needs of the District while making an effort to maintain an adequate fund balance. GISD will ensure safe, attractive, and educationally sound learning environments.
- Graham ISD will ensure systematic processes for recruiting, selecting, and maintaining highly equalized personnel. GISD will encourage and recognize student efforts and accomplishments in all areas of participation.
- Graham ISD will promote business, community, and parental partnerships that foster student achievement.
- Graham ISD will provide professional growth and development opportunities that are results-driven, standards-based, research-based and job embedded to ensure that all students and staff meet instructional goals.