Christopher Rasile, Director
1317 Old Jacksboro Road | Graham, TX 76450
Ms. Padgett Thigpen, Technology Instruction & Integration Coordinator
Mr. Shannon Bozeman, Apple Certified Mac Technician
Mr. Mike Barr, Apple Certified Mac Technician
Ms. Danna Cruse, iPad Specialist
Send Technology Requests to our Help Desk
TECHNOLOGY VISION STATEMENT
- Technology will enable learners to become effective, efficient, and productive in their life pursuits.
- Students and staff members will develop the competency necessary to use technology as a tool to create, access, synthesize, evaluate, and communicate information.
- Students will be assisted by technology to achieve curriculum outcomes.
- Students will acquire lifelong learning skills through involvement in meaningful real-world experiences that allow students to produce a product they value.
- Teachers will be supported as they use technology to create instructional materials, develop and deliver instructional plans, and evaluate student learning.
- Teachers, as users of technology, will enhance instruction by being facilitators/coaches for learning.
- The technology will support and enhance administrative services and business functions.
- Parents and community citizens will be able to access district information and communicate with teachers.
- The technology infrastructure will allow users to communicate between schools, homes, and to interact with worldwide information.